Za-Ha Zaatar and Lemon Grilled Chicken
You can grill your chicken in a more creative way than usual. Adding a bit of a twist to your grilled chicken will sure have everyone asking for more. So, if you are planning a get-together with friends and you want to add extra flavors to your grilled chicken, try out this Za-Ha Zaatar and Lemon Grilled Chicken.
The ingredients to make this recipe are listed below
- Olive Oil ¼ cup
- Za-Ha Zataar dry seasoning 2 TBSPs
- Lemon Juice 2 TBSPs
- Zest 1 TSP
- Minced Garlic 1 TSP
- Salt ¼ TSP
- Pepper ¼ TSP
- Chicken Thighs (6 to 8 Oz.) 4 pieces
- 1 Cut lemon 4 wedges
- Green Onions 8 pieces
Check out the Nutritional Information of this recipe below:
- Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Calories 406
- Calories from fat 67%
- Cholesterol 98 mg
- Fat 31 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Sodium 244 mg
- Saturated fat 6.5 g
- Place your oil, lemon juice, Za-Ha zaatar seasoning, pepper, salt, and garlic in a bowl.
- Dip your chicken thighs into the mixture and coat the chicken sufficiently.
- Turn on your grill and allow to heat to a temperature of 350° to 450°.
- Make sure you keep the skin side down until it becomes brown for 5 to 8 minutes. If there are any flare-ups, shift the kitchen to spots that aren’t very hot.
- Turn the chicken and leave to grill for about four minutes till it’s cooked.
- Grill the onion and lemon wedges for a few minutes until grill marks appear on them.
- Then serve the lemons and onions with the grilled chicken.
There you go! You can now enjoy this delicious Za-Ha Zaatar and lemon grilled chicken that everyone will love. Keep checking our blog for future zaatar recipe ideas to satisfy your ever-extensive appetite.
Want to make it even better? Serve it up with a side of our famous ZA-HA Zaatar condiment spread for a meal that will leave everyone amazed.
Have you tried out Zaatar spread before? You can buy out our famous Za-Ha Zaatar Spread here. Enjoy!
Leave A Comment