Today’s zaatar spread recipe idea is one of our absolute favorites! It’s such a unique twist on one of the most popular foods in the world… delicious homemade pizza topped with ZA-HA Zaatar Spread!
Luckily this recipe is super simple yet still absolutely delicious. Here at ZA-HA, we definitely love easy to make recipes that everyone can make at home without much fuss.
So, let’s get to it!
Easy Homemade Zaatar Spread Pizza
- 1 12″ store-bought pizza crust (we like Boboli)
- 1 jar of store-bought pizza sauce (you can, of course, make your own if you prefer)
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz sliced pepperoni
- 2bsp olive oil
- ZA-HA Zaatar Spread, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spread olive oil on pizza crust
- Spread sauce on pizza crust, leaving about a 1-inch border from the edge
- Sprinkle cheese on pizza crust, leaving about a 1-inch border from the edge
- Lay pepperoni on top of the cheese
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from oven, spread ZA-HA Zaatar spread on pizza, to taste
- Cut pizza into desired slices
That’s it! This recipe is simple, tasty, and sure to impress the entire family!
Haven’t tried our award-winning zaatar spread yet? Try a FREE Sample of zaatar spread!
Check back soon for more recipe ideas.