It’s no secret that we at ZA-HA Zaatar absolutely love a dish that’s both tasty and healthy.
Today’s zaatar spread recipe is definitely no exception. Introducing…
Baked Salmon With Mixed Vegetables and Zaatar Spread
This recipe adds a Mediterranean twist on a simple (yet tasty!) seafood dish. This simple dish can be prepared from start to finish around 30 minutes! Talk about quick and easy. Let’s get to it!
- 3 potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 6oz broccoli
- 1lb salmon
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- 2tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp of ZA-HA Zaatar Spread
- pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- season salmon with salt and pepper
- cut salmon filet into 4 equal sized pieces
- place salmon and vegetables on a large baking dish
- drizzle contents of baking dish with extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper
- bake in preheated oven for 14-16 minutes
- remove from oven, squeeze the juice of the lemon on salmon filets
- spread zaatar spread to taste on salmon filets
That’s it! You now have a delicious and healthy recipe that the entire family will love.
Pair this dish with a side of your favorite rice (we love Lebanese rice!) and you have a complete meal that’ll keep you full for the rest of the night.
Check back soon as we’re constantly updating our blog with new zaatar recipe ideas that are sure to satisfy just about any appetite!
Never tried zaatar spread? Click here to get a FREE SAMPLE of our famous ZA-HA Zaatar Spread! Enjoy!
Leave A Comment