One of the greatest attributes about zaatar is its sheer versatility. Whether it be a dry zaatar seasoning or a delicious, olive oil enriched zaatar spread; there’s no denying the endless possibilities when it comes to cooking with this wonder-spice.
Today we’re going to show you a recipe that’s both tasty and healthy (not to mention…. vegan)!
Zaatar Seasoned Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
This is one of those amazing recipes that’s what we call, the trifecta:
It doesn’t get much better than that!
These zaatar cauliflower steaks will easily serve 4 guests and can be used as a side dish or even a main entree (especially for our vegetarian and vegan friends!)
- one head of cauliflower, cut into thick steaks
- two tablespoons of olive oil
- two tablespoons of Lebanese zaatar seasoning
- one teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Lay cauliflower steaks on a baking sheet or foil
- On both sides of the cauliflower steak, drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper, and zaatar seasoning
- Roast until cauliflower becomes crispy, ~20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven, serve, and… ENJOY!
We told you this one was simple!
These zaatar seasoned cauliflower steaks pack a lot of flavor, without the fuss!
Pair this main entree with a simple side salad, and rice and you have a healthy meal that will leave you full, but without any of the guilt!
Check our blog for more zaatar recipe ideas, new recipes released weekly!
By the way, if you haven’t had a chance to grab your free sample of zaatar spread, you’ll want to grab that while supplies are still available!
— ZA-HA Zaatar
Leave A Comment