It’s no secret that one of the most popular middle eastern dishes is the good old fashioned kebab. This is for good reason… kebabs are absolutely delicious!
Today we’re going to share with you a delicious chicken kebab recipe that incorporates flavorful zaatar seasoning grilled right into the meat.
Kebabs are simple, delicious, and healthy… a triple threat!
Zaatar Seasoned Chicken Kebab Recipe
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1/4c Lebanese zaatar seasoning
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4c olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds chicken breast, chopped into 2″ pieces
- 2 zucchini, sliced into 1″ chunks
- 1 red pepper, sliced into 1″ chunks
- 6 whole, white mushrooms, cut into thirds
- In a large bowl, whisk together ingredients of marinade, then toss in chicken
- Place bowl in the refrigerator and let sit for at least 1 hour
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat
- Place chicken and vegetables on 4-6 skewers, separating chicken chunks with vegetables
- Grill over medium-high heat for around 20 minutes, turning frequently
Want to add even more zaatar flavor? Serve with a side of our famous ZA-HA Zaatar Condiment Spread and use as a dipping sauce!
This meal goes particularly well with your favorite rice and warm pita bread.
This is a delicious meal that is guaranteed to put a smile on your guest’s faces, and luckily for you, it’s simple to make!
Check back next week for new zaatar dinner recipes!